Abell A511 VHF/UHF
The Abell A511 is a scaled down version of the Abell A600. With its smart size and lightweight it is comfortable to use. Its unique ID Card design provides friendly operation. Signal Digital processing technology provides users a noise-free clear voice.
- Frequency range: UHF400-470MHz, PMR 446, VHF 136-174MHz, allows users the flexibility to select frequency for use in respective work environment.
- High/Low power switchable
- The feature is programmable, dealers can program power high for long distance communication and power low in short distance communication for battery save.
- Wide/Narrow band switchable
- The feature allows user to utilize the frequency they preferred.
- The feature enables radio to broadcast the current channel number and output power when power on or channel switching, offering you notable convenience.
50 groups CTCSS and 104 groups DCS for a better anti-interference and comfortable communication.
Busy channel lockout
- Loud and clear voice
- Signal digital processing technology ensures noise-free clear and crisp voice.
- Wired clone
- The feature allows dealer to set the radio very easy and convenient just use ABELL wired clone cable
- Comfortable to grab, compact and light
- 1.5 meter drop resistance
- 1200/1600Mah Li-ion optional